What is Fibery?
Fibery is a no-code platform that companies use to create collaborative workspaces. By combining building blocks in different ways, creators make solutions for all kinds of companies: tech startups, digital agencies, and product companies.
Our practical goal is to replace a bunch of isolated tools and bring teams together into a single collaboration space. We are talking Trello + Google Docs + Miro or Productboard + Jira + Pipedrive, for example.
Our long-term goal is to augment organizational intelligence. Basically, to help teams of knowledge workers to solve problems that seemed insoluble before.
Who are we looking for?
We’ve started to build the Fibery partners network last year and had some success. We now want to find a dedicated Partners manager who will lead and build this channel.
What you will do?
- Expand Fibery partners network, talk with consultants, startup accelerators, and invent new ways to expand Fibery partners ecosystem.
- Ignite Fibery partners and help them succeed.
- Work with the customer success, product and marketing teams to implement partnership programs.
- Expand and foster Fibery Community.
- Collaborate with CEO about business development strategies.
Are you a good fit?
- You have 3+ years of experience in business development / partnerships in a B2B startup.
- You have fluent English.
- You love to talk to people and can enjoy 5-6 conversations per day.
- You’ve worked in an early stage startup, so you can wear many hats and be proactive.
- You can handle technical conversations and understand Fibery well enough to build solutions on it.
- You are inventive and persistent.
Are we a good fit?
We are a small company of just over 25 people. We work remotely from 🇵🇱 🇨🇾 🇩🇰 🇷🇸 🇧🇾 🇨🇦. You are free to pick where and when you work, but there should be some intersection with working hours in Europe.
- Fully-remote job with flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary.
- Some fun.
- 20 vacation days per year
What is the next step?
Tell us about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org