What is Fibery?
Fibery is a no-code platform that companies use to create collaborative workspaces. By combining building blocks in different ways, creators make solutions for all kinds of companies: tech startups, digital agencies, and product companies.
Our practical goal is to replace a bunch of isolated tools and bring teams together into a single collaboration space. We are talking Trello + Google Docs + Miro or Productboard + Jira + Pipedrive, for example.
Our long-term goal is to augment organizational intelligence. Basically, to help teams of knowledge workers to solve problems that seemed insoluble before.
Who are we looking for?
Our only product designer Alex is overwhelmed with work, so we want to find a second product designer who will share his destiny.
What you will do?
- Understand our business domain and market.
- Work with customers’ feedback and problems.
- Work with product managers and development teams to invent solutions.
- Create mockups and prototypes.
- Create fine-tuned UI design for small and large features.
- Tame Fibery complexity 🧘♀️.
Are you a good fit?
- You are a really good designer and can prove it with your portfolio.
- You have experience in productivity tools and knowledge management space.
- You’ve worked on B2B web products before.
- You use Figma.
- You have the curiosity to play with every new and fancy work management tool on the market.
- You speak English well.
- Ideally, you write blogs and articles.
- You can handle This text is not contrast enough feedback from CEO.
Are we a good fit?
We are a small company of just over 25 people. We work remotely from 🇵🇱 🇨🇾 🇩🇰 🇷🇸 🇧🇾 🇨🇦. You are free to pick where and when you work, but there should be some intersection with working hours in Europe.
- Fully-remote job with flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary.
- Some fun.
- 20 vacation days per year
What is the next step?
Tell us about yourself at email@example.com and send a link to your portfolio.