What is Fibery?
Fibery is a no-code platform that companies use to create collaborative workspaces. By combining building blocks in different ways, creators make solutions for all kinds of companies: tech startups, digital agencies, and product companies.
Our practical goal is to replace a bunch of isolated tools and bring teams together into a single collaboration space. We are talking Trello + Google Docs + Miro or Productboard + Jira + Pipedrive, for example.
Our long-term goal is to augment organizational intelligence. Basically, to help teams of knowledge workers to solve problems that seemed insoluble before.
Who are we looking for?
We have a very strong engineering team and a very small and nimble marketing team with an internal design agency.
Now our growth is mostly linear at its best with word of mouth being our best-performing (and least controlled…😩) acquisition channel. We want to increase the number of monthly leads several times in the next year and find a stable acquisition channel connecting us with relevant people. Enter content marketing. 🤞
Our previous content attempts included hiring a “world’s best content marketing” agency (failed miserably), posting to blog ignoring all the SEO techniques (which seems to make our ranking worse), and asking our clients to do some content for us (quite good actually, but lacks exposure).
Now we want to put the proper effort into content strategy, creation, and distribution, so we are looking for a 🌟 with a proven track record of growing a business using content marketing.
What will you do?
- Guide and lead our (yet non-existent) content strategy
- Write authentic and deep content (yourself, with the help of contractors, and/or with the help of tools)
- Make it reach the right people (through SEO, communities, cross-posting, socials, or other channels we don’t know about)
- Hear “where are leads” question often… 😅
Are you a good fit?
You are if you check most of the boxes:
- You speak and write better English than any of us.
- You can both manage content creation and create content yourself.
- You know how to write for robots (we are talking all things SEO here) yet you always put the human reader first.
- You have a nose for marketing bullshit.
- You can handle technical stuff and understand Fibery well enough to write about it.
- You have experience in writing about productivity tools and/or for product/development audience.
Are we a good fit?
If you are not scared off by our business exhibitionism and self-deprecating jokes, it’s a good start.
We are a team of around 30 people. We work remotely from Poland, Cyprus, Denmark, Belarus, Czechia, and Canada. You are free to pick where and when you work, but there should be some intersection with working hours in Europe.
- Fully remote job with flexible working hours.
- $40-60K a year.
- Autonomy and some fun.
- 20 vacation days per year
What is the next step?
Drop the examples of your work at email@example.com and tell us why you might (and might not) be a good fit. Stock cover letters won’t do — please tell us why you want this job, not just any job.
We have no recruitment managers, so it’s gonna be the founder and the fellow marketing manager right from the first interview.
See ya! 😼