What is Fibery?
Fibery is a no-code platform that teams use to create connected workspaces. By combining building blocks in different ways, creators make solutions for all kinds of companies: tech startups, digital agencies, and product companies.
Our practical goal is to replace a bunch of isolated tools and bring teams together into a single collaboration space. We are talking Trello + Google Docs + Miro or Productboard + Jira + Pipedrive, for example.
Our long-term goal is to augment organizational intelligence. Basically, to help teams of knowledge workers to solve problems that seemed insoluble before.
Who are we looking for?
We have a very strong engineering team, and a very small and nimble marketing team with an internal design agency. We now want to scale the marketing team and accelerate the company growth. We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing / Growth who has previously helped companies cross the chasm 🕳 and transform a cool product into a real business.
What you will do?
- Extend the marketing team and run it.
- Nail a plan to grow from $0,5M to $5M ARR in 2-3 years.
- Work closely with the CEO to set positioning, invent go-to-market strategies, set the vision for the future.
- Experiment with growth channels, fail, rise, fail again, and win eventually 🥳.
Are you a good fit?
- You have fluent English.
- You have 5+ years of experience with B2B SaaS business in leading marketing roles.
- You have a strong expertise in the productivity tools space / market.
- You’ve brought a product from $1M to $10M ARR (and have the scars to prove it 😎).
- You have a high level of energy to fuel everybody around you.
Are we a good fit?
If you are not scared off by our business exhibitionism and self-deprecating jokes, it’s a good start.
We are a small company of just over 25 people, so you are likely to wear multiple hats. Solving problems and pursuing opportunities outside your usual responsibilities is not frowned upon.
We work remotely from Poland, Cyprus, Denmark, Serbia, Belarus and Canada. You are free to pick where and when you work, but there should be some intersection with working hours in Europe.
- Fully-remote job with flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary + equity package.
- Freedom of actions.
- Some fun.
- 20 vacation days per year
What is the next step?
Tell us about yourself at email@example.com and let us know which parts of the job you are excited about and which parts are meh. Also, feel free to ask any provocative questions.